Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will Scrapbook for Food

This weekend, my sister and I were discussing how much we wished that we could trade our talents for the other persons' (she cooks well and I get my scrapbooks done.) This was the beginning of our "idea."

She will make me a freezer meal in exchange for a scrapbook layout. (Two layouts if she supplies the paper and embellishments.) When my mom caught word of our arrangement, she wanted in on it too. So I will be receiving meals from two wonderful cooks in exchange for what I love to do. What could be better?

Well, I thought I'd put the offer out to anyone else that is interested. If you'd like some scrapbooking done in exchange for your cooking skills, I'm game. Seriously. What would be better than trading with someone for something you need? If you want to play, let me know.

No comments: