Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Join The Club-Scrapbook Page of the Month!




I'm very excited to introduce to you the Scrapbook Page of the Month Club! This will be a super-easy and fun way to get caught up on your scrapbooking. I have copied and pasted the description from my listing, since it covers all the details. I may have to limit the number of memberships, so I can fulfill the orders. So if you're interested, sign up now!

If you've been meaning to get caught up on your scrapbook, but just don't have the time then this membership is for YOU!! Let me do your scrapbooking for you. Husbands-this is a KILLER present for your wives if they have been overwhelmed by the idea of completing scrapbooks, but have wanted to.

You can take advantage of this membership in one of these two options:

*Monthly Option-
Each month, let me know what theme you want. If you have a specific event you need done we can work out the details. You'll receive a two-page 12 X 12 layout each month for a full year.

*One-Time Option-
Let me know what twelve themes or events you want and I'll create twelve 2-page layouts for you to receive all together. This option is great for someone wanting to catch up quickly. Please allow 1-3 weeks for completion.

If you want your photos printed and added, that can be done as well. (Cost varies on number and size of photos.)

Two single-page layouts can be substituted for a two page layout if desired.

The shipping fee is a one-time charge. This covers the monthly shipment. If you opt for the one-time package, contact me prior to purchase to reduce the shipping rate. .


Photos in this listing are samples of pages I have done, and are not actually for sale. If you like one of them, I'd be happy to do something similar for you.

Please visit my website to order your membership package!

No comments: