Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nycole, Where Have You Been?



Wow, I don't like to admit that I can't do it all, and do it all now. But I'm slowly realizing that I am not super woman and juggling all the things I'm doing is taking a bit more out of me than I thought it would. So, I'll update you on all that's going on in my little life.

Jordan celebrated his third birthday last week. His cousin, Pyper turns one today, so we combined their birthday celebration. We had a birthday party with friends on Saturday, the 26th. It was an Elmo-themed party, and Jordan had a blast. His favorite part was blowing out the candles. On Sunday, we had family over and celebrated both Jordan and Pyper's birthdays.

School is also keeping me busy. I am now in week six (so a little more than half way there!) in my English class. We are writing formal reports, and I chose to write about living frugally. No surpise there, I'm sure. I'm enjoying the class, and have registered for a communications class. That one will be a correspondence course, rather than the online. I'll see which format I like better. After the English class, I'll probably take an introduction to Business Management, since this is a prerequisite for another HR class I want to take this summer.

I got some new added responsibilities at work. I now am doing some projects for the Human Resources department. I love it! Since this is what I am going to school for, it's a great opportunity to have some "hands on" experience."

I'm still making and selling my scrapbooks. In fact, this Friday and Saturday, I'll be a vendor at the "Oh Sweet Sadie!" show. I'm hoping for lots of shoppers, since I'll need to pay for my next class pretty soon.

I am also keeping busy with my calling in church. I am the enrichment leader, so I coordinate several activities each month with the committee. We have the annual RS Birthday dinner coming up in March, and it should be lots of fun.

I'l try to post more often. I'm sorry I've been so slow at updating. But I promise it's not because I am sitting in bed all day watching soap operas!

2 comments:

Wynter said...

Sure, we all know that sitting at home watchin soaps is your weekness.. ;) jk
Jordan is getting so big, its crazy.. I remember when you sent me a pic of you when you were pregnant =p

Ashlie said...

I love it! They are best frineds. I need you to send me teh pictures.