Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Me...From Jordan's Point of View


Jordan has taken an interest in the camera-but not as the subject of the photos. He'd rather hold it and push the buttons. I showed him how to do it, and then he wanted to take pictures of mom. So, here's what we've got.

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to highlight one person in my family. Each post will have a recent picture along with a few tidbits about the person. If you're interested in how the ole' family is doing, stay tuned.

3 comments:

Wynter said...

Yay your back... =) sorry I didnt call you back. you called right before the reception, It was way bad.. =p anyways good to see you back on her, sorry I really need to call I have just been way busy with extra work and covering for people and.. bla.. bla.. bla
Love you!

Chereebee said...

That Jordan is a natural when it comes to photography! :)
What a fun idea you're doing! I'll be checking back often!

Becky Driggs said...

chose me chose me I want to be first! me me me