Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pyper, the Crayon Eater


This is my darling niece, Pyper. Yes, she eats crayons. (She also drinks water from her dog's dish-but that's another story.) Pyper is the daughter of Ashlie and Andy Stroman. She is a little over one year old. She loves Elmo and Baby Einstein. Her bright red hair always elicits comments from strangers anywhere she goes. She is in love with her mommy, but is truly a daddy's girl. To learn more about this munchikin, you can visit Ashlie's blog where she often raves about her Little Miss.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

I do have to say that is me taking the crayon OUT of her mouth, not putting it in. And yes, she loves her mommy the most. (She doesn't like baby einstein, she likes signing time)

Nycole Rosen said...

Oh geez, I thought she liked the Einstein...but it's Signing Time that she and Jordan love!

Melinda McBride said...

I don't think there is a cuter little girl on the planet. I mean, that picture is just angelic.

PAC said...

lol..cute!